01/24/2012 
1st brothers and sisters of the churches of Christ whose blood bought the church (Romans 16:16, Acts 20:28) i have sinned . shamed the church and my Jesus - my Saviour and Best Friend. please forgive me . i spend most of my time worrying and working . this always leads down a bad path . constantly feeling financially insecure . worrying about children . worrying about what the grown children think about me . and messing up - trying to play with Satan a little then getting Burned Bad. .. constantly worrying about having enough money for medical supplies and transportation . worrying about giving bible studies . worrying about my wife in Cambodia and how to get her permantly in the States . Worrying about not having enough money to get things done . worrying about my health - the Constant Migraines that slow me down and Make it hard to focus . and constant ahh ahh weeping sores Caused from allergies and NO REST -its a sign of my body breaking down from constantly working too many hours . Sept my whole body was breaking down. i started working part time (getting a little rest) MY BODY INSTANTLY HEALed .. December came and i worked too much again .  ONE THING I DO RIGHT . I FAST and PRAY ALL THE TIME . I Know HEAVEN IS MY HOME. I KNOW MY Heavenly FATHER Hears mE when i pray . I Know HE Loves mE very Much.

please keep us in prayer https://www.youtube.com/user/Pahiirm?feature=mhee . http://hiirm.blogspot.com/  every visit is so encouraging !!

1 comment:

  1. *And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
    *He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. Psalm 103:3
    *Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don't worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Psalm 37:7
    Place your trust in God! He has your best interest at heart.

    ReplyDelete